October 7, 2013

LOVE


Let me introduce to you my new baby girl Kloé! Ain't she A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E??

The first 5 minutes that I was introduced to Lune (her former name... and I thought it was Ixi), it was LOVE!  I just knew that I needed, wanted to keep THAT dog.

She was born on September 6th, 2011.  She is a pure breed King Charles Cavalier.

She is lovely, cute as hell, she always wants to please, she is very playful and loves to chase her own shadow, she is well mannered and trained... she is MY dream dog.  I have a funny feeling that this blog will be renamed Kloé's Korner in a not so distant future since she will probably appear in many future posts!!

Needless to say, that my weekend circled around  getting to know Kloé and spending way too much money on dog stuff!!  

How was your weekend???

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! I'm excited for you. Welcome Kloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! How exciting to add a furry friend to your family!

    ReplyDelete