September 13, 2013

It's been a looonnnng week...

I've been out of service all week and it's driving me crazy!

Last Monday, I had laser eye surgery on my right eye.  All week, my vision has been very blurry.  Bright light or any light made my eyes water and BURN! And I thought this was going to be an easy peasy surgery... sorta like a vacation.  Go figure!!

Before going into surgery, I had a long list of things I wanted to accomplish while recovering and being off of work all week.

The following was on my list of thing to do:

  • Read a couple of books.
  • Work on this blog.
  • Catch up on some Netflix.
  • Download all of my existing CDs on my i-Mac.
  • Organize the pantry and the lining closet.
  • Get a lot of studying done.
And guess what??? I did NOTHING... the only think I did was COMPLAIN that I was not able to enjoy my vacation! :)

Hope your week has been better than mine???

1 comments:

  1. Ugh. I had LASIK a few years back and was right as rain by the next day. I'm sorry you haven't had an easy recovery that you could also treat as a vacation!

    ReplyDelete